Monday, September 15, 2008

Pre School Already!

The years have gone by too fast! The day that Trace had been looking forward to and I have been getting nauseous about came today....the first day of preschool. I know I sound like an over protective mom, and I am! It has been Trace and I all day every day for three and a half years. The only time I was ever away from him was when I was giving birth to Jersey and I dreaded that for weeks prior as well. Anyway, the day started with Joe calling us at 6:50 to make sure we were awake. He left a message on the answering machine telling us to get up its time for school. That woke Treyson up and he immediately woke up. From my room I could hear him talking, "Time for school! I need to put on my shirt and shorts and socks and hat, I'm going to preschool today!" I just lied there and smiled. Knowing he was so excited made me more at ease, I clearly would be missing him more that he missing me.

September 15, 2008




After a long and extremely exciting day filled with making a "shape book", playing on the playground, singing, making new friends and ending the day with a peanut butter and jelly "sandwish" my boy was exhausted!







No comments: