Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Double My Paycheck.....

Ok so this happened last week, but I just now have time to blog, I still have lots of blog catch up to do, I will get to that later! So KWNR 95.5 has a double your paycheck promotion. You have to be listening during certain hours of the day and if they call your name you have nine minutes and fifty five second to call in. Tiff made sure her, Scott, Joe and I were all registered to have our names in and since she can have her radio on at her desk she would let us know if our names were ever called. So, last Wednesday we did have our radio on just playing a CD not 95.5 and the phone rang. Joe rushed me the phone, must have heard the panic in my sisters voice, and all she said was "They called your name for double your paycheck, 985-9500, CALL NOW!" So I did! It was AWESOME!!! I won something for the first time ever! Normally it is Tiff always winning cool stuff on the radio, but it was my turn. Although I would have never known had she not called me! I did tell a small "untruth" to the DJ, he asked if I was on of those people who were next to their radio at all times, I said yes! I wasn't about to tell him I want even listening. Anyway, since I done get paid to be a Mom so there is no paycheck to double I just get a flat $500.00! How sweet is that! It will actually be $400, because my Dog gets $100 for calling me!

2 comments:

Jen said...

That's awesome! What a fun giveaway. How nice for you guys to have some great free money right before Christmas. That's so great Tiffany made sure it happened. You'll have to give her a new radio as thanks. :)

Dalton Family said...

NO WAY!!!! How nice is THAT! Way to go! I can just picture all of you guys with the adrenaline flowing! Way to go!!!