Monday, February 2, 2009

The Princess and the Dirt

Unless it is raining we try to spend a few hours a day out in the backyard playing. I love our backyard and now that Jersey has been walking for a few months she loves her independence out there too! This day was so nice outside, I was writing in my journals and sunning my face, Trace was jumping on the trampoline and Jersey was exploring the dirt!


She liked the way it felt in her hands. The moist gritty texture was new to her and she dug it.


And she ate it....


See Mama! I guess even a princess like to get dirty every once in a while.


No matter how many times I would tell her "no no Jersey Girl", she still wanted to eat it.



Not sure what this face was doing but she steals my heart, even with a mouth full of mud!


1 comment:

Erica Johnston said...

Totally cute- she is totally a little Britney!