Monday, April 27, 2009

Valentines Night Out!

I have been so busy with life that I have not blogged in so long. So these next few will be me catching up!

Joe and I were so blessed to have my sister and Scott come watch our kids on Valentines Day so we could have a night away! We got a room at the Hacienda and wen to eat at the Steak House. We have a blast!




I went to the room before hand and dropped off a little goodie bag for my man. He loved it. Nothing like fun little things to make the night interesting. Dirty Dice, a blindfold, spin the bottle game and some yummy snacks!



The blindfold was really cute!!!!

Here we are before heading downstairs for drinks and dinner. I loved having this uninterrupted time with my Hubs! He is my all time favorite person EVER! I love you Lovebug!

No comments: