Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Birthday Cakes




I have made it my mission to bake my own cakes for my kids on their birthdays! This was the first year I did it and it was so much fun. I made Treyson a train cake, as he loves the Choo Choo's! I found an awesome website that helped me out a lot. It did not turn out near as well as the pictures but I loved it anyway, and so did Trace. When he walked in the kitchen and saw it on the table all he said was...."WHAT THE". So I am taking his words as a great surprise gone well!

3 comments:

The Davis' said...

Such a cute cake!! I saw you on Tiffany's blog so I had to check it out. Ours is thedavisfamily4@blogspot.com if you want to check us out. Happy blogging!

Tiffany said...

Way to go mom!

Erica Johnston said...

Britney- You look great!! This is Erica (Stubbs) Johnston. I got your blog from Laura. I'd loveto hear from you: johnston_fam@msn.com

So glad you're so happy!