Friday, April 4, 2008

THIS IS US


We are a very blessed and happy family of 4. Joe and i met when he moved to Boulder City from California in 1996. His first day of school he came to lunch with my crew and I. I immediately new I had a thing for him, we had great conversation and he was a smoking hottie! Walking back to school from lunch I told my girlfriend Amber that i would marry him someday, and I did! We started dating a few weeks later and now we have been together for the past 12 years (married for 4 of them). We moved around a few times between the Vegas area and even Mackay Id. After many years of it being just the two of us, we decided we were done partying and we wanted to start a family and really settle down. Joe asked both of my parents if he could marry me and the next weekend we went to the Little White Chapel in Las Vegas and we had our drive-thru wedding. It was just our style! Our first born Treyson was born in 2005 and our lives have never been the same! He is the smartest and cutest boy I have ever met. And the only red headed Mexican we have ever seen as well! Our second child, a daughter, Jersey was born February 1st 2008 and now we are a complete family. I am able to stay at home with my babies while Joe works so hard to provide for us. Joe and I are as happy as we have ever been and are so grateful for our lives and all our blessings. Days are for sure trying sometimes but nonetheless I love it. Joe is my ultimate best friend. I love him more than words could ever explain and I am so glad he chose me! stay tuned becasue in our lives each day is something different and you never know what will happen in our reality!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Looks like you're getting this blog thing down! Cute story!

Dalton Family said...

I am SO happy you have a blog!!!!!! I'll send you an invite to mine. www.daltonfive.blogspot.com