Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Man of My Dreams

He is a real "mans man". He works as a carpenter for a living but I call him McGuiver, because he seems to be able to do or fix anything! He is the best father and loves being a Daddy. Treyson and Joe love to wrestle and play rough with each other. Trace just gets so excited when he hears the garage door opening, knowing that his Daddy is home. And Jersey Girl has him wrapped extremely tight around her little finger. Joe was hesitant about having a daughter at first but she is his little Honey and he adores her. He loves riding our quads and taking the RV out camping, fishing, golfing, playing ping pong, bbqing and if he has his Coors Light he is a happy man! He is my heart for sure. We are best friends, and I love him more than words could ever say!

1 comment:

Dalton Family said...

Ok....BRENDA???? That is so crazy! Is it the red head or the dark haired one? I always think of how much work they put into camp and the dedication they had--such fun times! That's cool you're in their ward!!! I LOVED them...they really made girls camp so much fun!