Tuesday, August 19, 2008

We're Moving!

We are finally moving back to Boulder City! We have wanted to be back in our hometown for so long and now we finally can. Funny how such hard circumstances lead to such wonderful endings. We have found a great home that is in a great neighborhood. An added bonus is that is is directly across the street form our good friend Tom Gorball and just a few houses up from my Uncle Randy. There are so many great things about us being back in Boulder. We will be putting Treyson in Tiny Tots, which is the same pre school I went too how cool is that! He can also start doing sports with the rec center. I will be close to my sisters and near all my friends again. I will feel safe walking at night and I am excited about going grocery shopping and actually seeing people I know. Joe will have to drive a bit further to work but he is fine with that. There are so many other positive things about Boulder that we love that a few extra minutes if drive time are not an issue. We are able to move in on September 1st and we are counting down the days!!

1 comment:

The Davis' said...

I'm happy for you that you get to move back to BC. It's nice how hard times turn into good things sometimes! When is Treyson starting Tiny Tots? I'm putting Brody in in October in the 3 year olds class. Can you believe Tiny Tots already?! I so remember being there myself! Man, they grow up too fast!