Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Touched

Just yesterday my missionaries were here at my home and we watched a church video where all the members of the Quorum of the Twelve bore their testimony's. I am sad to see that the same day I was so inspired one of those great men has passed. Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin, the oldest member of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles. I wish I was able to see his talk at the last conference, but thanks to Stephanie I am able to read it in its entirety. I am humbled by him and touched my his testimony. I can only imagine the glory he is in now.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Yeah, wasn't that a great talk? From LDS.org you can watch the entire conference and see his talk--he was so animated during it. It was so fun to listen to him, and even better to read it again.

It's always so bittersweet when an apostle dies.