Friday, November 14, 2008

Cruisin...

My girl is on a roll! We turned her spinner into the walker this evening and she took to it like a pro. She just cruises like she's been doing it all along! I almost cant keep her off it now. I am hopeful that this will help tire her and she may sleep through the night, Heaven knows Mama needs her rest! These moments with her put things into perspective. I forget the petty things in life and am reminded of what is truly important, my family! Her innocence and watching her learn something for the very first time is priceless. I wish I could stop time and hold these feelings forever. But that is where my baby journals come in. I have journals for each of my children that I write in daily. I love to look back and read my entries and remember these awesome times. I love knowing that my kids will have these journals when they are older and see what we did on a daily basis and all of their accomplishment throughout life.

No comments: