Thursday, November 6, 2008

BBQ and Love

It gets dark now around 5PM so in these pictures it looks like we have our kids out in the cold darkness. But we didn't we were in the backyard last night. BBQ is our all time favorite food to eat and Joe has been busy lately so we haven't had much chance to do it. Last night we were determined to eat us some goooood BBQ. Joe cooked up some fabulous steak and chicken and the kids and I layered on the warm clothes so we could be with our Daddy while he grilled. We all ate this WONDERFUL BBQ dinner, then all four of us crawled into our bed and played and talked. Joe and I went on and on about how we love our family and our blessed life. Everyday I feel I come more to understand my purpose and who I as a person strive to be. It is an awesome feeling and I love it. Okay, enough sappy stuff....
How I adore and cherish my children, with a face as beautiful as that how could you not!?
Cold outside but we didn't let that stand in the way of us having our family time while Daddy cooked. We just needed to be a bit more snuggled up!

I cant say it enough, Treyson LOVES his sister! NO matter where they are or what they are doing. He needs to check on her every few minutes and make sure she knows he is there.


Daddy grilling like a champ. And it was WONDERFUL!




No comments: