Thursday, November 6, 2008

Breakfast of Champions!

So, last night Joe BBQ'd a fabulous dinner. Treyson ate 3 drumstick plus his veggies and potatoes which is more than he normally eats. Well, this morning I was wondering the house picking up clothes to do my laundry for the day and get my chores going. I went in the kitchen and found Treyson. HE had gotten into the fridge and had all the leftover BBQ from last night. I told him that was for lunch and he could have cereal or pancakes for breakfast. That was not what he wanted, as he desperately pleaded to me that he was "Soooooo hungry for Daddy's steak and chicken!" It was adorable, he loved Daddy's food so much it is all he has wanted all day. So I gave in and he got what he wanted, BBQ for breakfast!!









2 comments:

Dalton Family said...

I want some!!!! That looks sooooo good!

Tiffany said...

Yum! Me too me too!!!